Acne Laser Treatment
Acne Laser Treatment is one of the most popular ways of acne treatments is laser therapy.
What advantages does laser treatment of acne have?
- complete disappearance of inflammation, significantly reduced rash and acne
- skin is disposed of pathogenic bacteria
- skin pores are narrowed, sebaceous glands activity is normalised
- reduced number of existing acne scars
- metabolic processes in the skin are restored
- normalised skin blood circulation is stimulated
- fresh, smooth and clean face skin .
Dermatologists and cosmetologists consider this type of treatment to be the most effective.
The Procedure of Acne Scar Reduction
ALTOS Clinic is a professional institution that helps people from all around the world to beat the odds and create the body and face they have always wanted, providing its customers with the high-class aid in this metamorphosis and acne scar reduction in particular. Acne scar revision is something that should be done with the help of professional. So, you are welcomed in our clinic!
We share a powerful method, which leads to 100% acne scar reduction for you. It is a laser therapy that helps in getting:
- your skin healthier;
- your look more beautiful;
- your self-confidence higher.
It is achieved with the help of a powerful laser, which brings a discernible effect from the very first session. Laser is both efficient and safe. It doesn’t traumatize skin integument, wherever you are using it: on your back or face.
Step by step
Firstly, you will need to come to the doctor to ALTOS Clinic in order to get further medical instructions. Then doctor will say how many sessions you will need to pass. The number usually varies from 5 to 7 times with 2-weeks interval before the absolute recovery.
Acne scar revision
The procedure is simple because all you need to do is to lie and relax. It takes 20 minutes to have a session for your face and 40 for your back and chest. You won’t feel any discomfort during acne scar revision, unless you have a quiet low pain threshold.
After the treatment
It is recommended not to sunbathe the next day after the therapy and hold back from visiting swimming pool and sweating bath. Don’t forget to put sunscreen cream on your skin for next two weeks.
You will be very surprised to get not only qualitative medical help, but also very pleasant service. All these advantages of ALTOS Clinic are at your disposal at an affordable price!
IPL (intense pulsed light)
- 1 area (face or décolleté or back of the hands or arms) - 84 EUR
- package of 3 sessions (1 area) - 216 EUR
- 2 areas - 116 EUR
- package of 3 sessions (2 areas) - 348 EUR
- 3 areas - 216 EUR
- package of 3 sessions (3 areas) - 550 EUR
- 1 session (depending on volume) - 27 EUR
- package of 6 sessions - 136 EUR
- scar - 1 session (depending on volume) - 14 EUR
- package of 6 sessions - 68 EUR
- 1 area (face, neck area, décolleté, backs of the hands, stretch mark treatment) - from 223 EUR
- package of 3 sessions - with a discount 15%
For best results, we recommend repeating the procedure 3 times.
Chemical peel (Enerpeel or Neostrata)
- 1 area (face, neck area and décolleté, backs of the hands) - 82 EUR
- package of 4 sessions (1 area) - 282 EUR
- face and décolleté - 145 EUR
- package of 3 sessions (face and décolleté) - 386 EUR
- package of 1 session (3 areas) - 209 EUR
- package of 3 sessions (3 areas) - 482 EUR
- package of 4 sessions (3 areas) - 640 EUR
- 1 session - 109 EUR
- package of 4 sessions - 382 EUR
Ultrasonic skin cleansing
- 1 session (30 minutes) - 52 EUR
Deep skin cleansing
- 1 session (90 minutes) - 73 EUR
- face or décolleté - 50 EUR
- with skin care - 80 EUR
Laser treatment (Synchro Nd:Yag)
- face or décolleté - 114 EUR
- package of 3 sessions - 341 EUR
- face and neck area - 173 EUR
- package of 3 sessions - 450 EUR
- face and décolleté - 236 EUR
- package of 3 sessions - 641 EUR
- face + neck area + décolleté - 282 EUR
- package of 3 sessions - 777 EUR
- neck area plus double chin area - 73 EUR