RADIESSE dermal filler
RADIESSE – injectable wrinkle filler
A healthy and young skin contains collagen, which is the key to a young appearance due to the maintenance of elasticity and volume. During the aging process, collagen gradually disintegrates, which leads to a decrease of elastin in the dermis, and at the same time to aging of the skin, the formation of wrinkles and nasolabial folds. Moreover, the skin loses its natural moisture and elasticity and the facial contours change.
How does Radiesse work?
Radiesse Lifting Filler is actively used to fill deep wrinkles in order to reduce them and strengthen contours. High-quality components of the drug (the gel contains calcium hydroxyapatite CaHa particles) stimulate the formation of collagen, resulting in the skin strengthening and becoming elastic for a long time.
Lifting and perfect contoursFillers can be used both on individual facial zones, and on the entire surface of the face - depending on the individual characteristics of the skin. The effect lasts up to 12 months. The main areas of application filler are:
- Nasolabial folds
- Area around the mouth
- How is the procedure performed?
- Immediate correction of facial and deep wrinkles
- Immediate improvement of the contour
- Stimulation of the formation of natural collagen in the skin
- Improving the quality of the skin for a long time
- Natural appearance
- Long lasting effect (more than a year)
- Lifting effect and improvement of skin quality after the procedure with Radiesse
- Improvement of the contour of the lower facial part
- Replenishment of lost volume of the hands with Radiesse
- 1 area (1,5 ml) - 477 EUR
* extra charge 7 EUR for using a cannula
* The price does not include the application of a numbing cream EMLA - 5 EUR