UltrA1 Utims (SMAS-lifting)
Ultherapy system is a widely known nonsurgical facial skin treatment. It´s high effectiveness allowed this method to obtain the FDA registration (Food and Drug administration in USA).
Ultherapy specifically targets the skin and its deep foundational layer of tissue that doctors usually address in surgery. With age, the superficial musculo-aponeurotic system of the face – SMAS that is basically a skeleton holding the sculpture of face loses elasticity.
Consequently, the facial skin sags causing apperance of wrinkles and deep folds. The innovative technology helps not only to eliminate externally visible skin imperfections but also initiation of the collagen-building process within the Smas by affecting deep layers and muscle fascia.
The benefits of Ultherapy are:
- Multilevel lifting
- Incorporats ultrasound imaging: practitioners are able to see the layers of skin, ensuring the energy is delivered to where it will have the biggest impact
- No cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin
- Suitable for people who by reason of the structure and characteristics of their skin are not recommended to use more aggressive techniques
- No need in any special preparations or skincare regimens in advance of the treatment
- No need of cooling skin and releiving pain
- Procedure typically takes 60-90 minutes and requires no downtime after
The effect is visible immediately after the lifting and fully manifested within 2-4 months after the session: forms a new collagen matrix, significantly tighten and seal the soft tissues in the upper, middle and lower thirds of the face, contours in the lower jaw and neck become clearer, increases elasticity of the skin in cheeks and chin areas, smooth nasolabial folds and disappears droopy skin of the upper eyelids.
The result is stored up to 3 years.