Plasmolifting is a highly effective innovative method of skin rejuvenation. The method is based on the special technology Platelet-Rich Plasma, or PRP, which suggestsintradermal injections on the basis of patient's own plasma, which is additionally enriched with platelets.
High effectiveness of the method is provided by the unique regeneration characteristics of your own blood plasma under your dermis. The activation of metabolic processes leads to improving the quality of the natural synthesis of elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid. Plasma contains trace elements, enzymes, proteins, hormones, vitamins - all that is required for the active repair of cells. It promises to improve complexion and texture and restore lost facial volume. Because your own platelets are used, there’s no risk or allergy or rejection of the treatment.
Doctors of ALTOS Clinic recommend this session for patients, who would like to get a high-quality „maintenance“ treatment to rejuvenate the tissues in natural way or as a quick fix before an event when you want your complexion to look its best.
The PRP treatment usually takes between 30 minutes and an hour, though this can vary according to how many treatment areas you need addressed and the treatment will involve these steps:
A dermatologist uses a vacuum tube to take the blood from a vein in your arm.
The test tube is placed in a centrifuge, where plasma is released from the blood under the action of centrifugal force.
The treatment area of your face is carefully cleaned and prepared.
The resulting plasma is injected into the patient by injection with the thinnest needle. If necessary, local anesthesia is applied, so the procedure is painless.
Visual benefits after the therapy
- minimize the scarring (acne, stretch marks);
- minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation;
- smooth wrinkles and fine lines;
- minimize the appearance of pores;
- improve skin texture and tone;
- removal of visual signs of aging of the skin;
- normalization of turgor and color;
- hair growth and thicker, fuller hair for men and women;
- solving problems with сrepey skin in neck, chest, and eye areas.
Plasmolifting can be combined with hyaluronic acid or with preparations contains amino acids (used in the skin to synthesize collagen fibers). The effect of the procedure is greatly enhanced.
In combination with hyaluronic acid the procedure will increese cell regeneration, prolonged formation of collagen and stimulation of fibroblasts in the deeper layers of the skin to improve the texture and tone of the treated area.
The effect of complex rejuvenation, achieved during the plasma-lifting procedure, is noticeable after the first session and lasts for about two years.
This procedure is carried out by experienced specialists of our clinic, so excellent results and an appealing appearance are guaranteed. We are glad to serve patients from any cities and countries. So, feel free to contact our friendly managers to get any information you need and make an appointment for this session.
- 1 area (face, neck area and décolleté, backs of the hands) - from 175 EUR
- 2 areas - 315 EUR
- 3 areas ( + back of the hands for free) - 450 EUR
- Plasma therapy (plasmolifting) enriched with pure hyaluronic acid (1 area) - 309 EUR
- Plasma therapy (plasmolifting) enriched with amino acids (1 area) - 309 EUR
- Plasma therapy (plasmolifting) in combination with mesotherapy (minerals, vitamins) - 309 EUR
It is recommended to repeat procedure 3x.